42 students from high schools and the dormitories which were constructed by Hüsnü M. Özyeğin Foundation, has attended in Summer Camp For High School program organized by Özyeğin University since 2016.
The students had experiences on campus life through attending academic lessons and social activities they chose for two weeks in Istanbul.
They expressed that they improved the personal gains mentioned below:
- Self confidence
- Friendship making skills, socializing
- Comprehensive thinking skills
- Meeting people from different backgrounds and different ways of thinking
- Self knowledge and expressing yourself properly
- General knowledge, foreign language